Hair and Scalp Oil
We combined our Scalp Stimulating Oil and Recovery Oil to create this multi-use, silicone-free oil blend treats both scalp and hair in one! Our Hair + Scalp Oil will soothe and stimulate your scalp, and/or soften and smooth your hair without the need for 2 separate oil treatments.
When used on the scalp, this oil helps to regulate oil production and treats the root causes of dandruff and some types of hair loss (including friction alopecia and some hair loss caused by excessive DHT). When used on the hair, natural plant-based ceramides seal down the cuticle to smooth and protect from damage.
This super-concentrated 2 oz bottle lasts for months or longer. Pair with our cult-favorite detoxifier, "the best Clarifying Shampoo you've ever tried," and your scalp will feel like it spent the whole day at the spa!
- Rosemary: May increase blood circulation to the scalp and stimulate hair growth. (1) (2) (3) Rosemary is also cited as an alternative to minoxidil hair loss treatment that causes less long-term scalp itching (2)
- Lavender: May stimulate hair growth (1)
- Cedarwood: May stimulate hair growth (1) Anti-fungal, which may help with dandruff (4)
- Thyme: May stimulate hair growth (1) Anti-fungal, which may help with dandruff (4)
- Peppermint: Soothes dry, irritated scalp and increases tingling effect
- Olive: Vitamin E and fatty acids to moisturize the scalp. Unsaturated fatty acids, such as the ones found in olive oil, may help reduce fungal infections that can feed on hair and cause dandruff (5). May have DHT inhibiting activity (6)
- Sweet Almond: Lightweight antioxidant-rich carrier oil, scalp moisturizing
- Pumpkin Seed: May have a DHT inhibiting activity which is helpful in hair loss.
- Hazelnut: Contains antioxidants called tannins, which are powerful antioxidants. Tannins are astringents that may reduce bacteria, tighten pores and reduce sebum buildup.
- Castor: Castor oil contains high amounts of ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Scalp Directions: Treat up to 2x per week. Pump oil onto fingertips and massage into scalp. Leave on for 10+ minutes, then shampoo out. Pair with our Clarifying Shampoo to detoxify the scalp and stimulate hair follicles, or pair with the Kavella shampoo of your choice based on your hair type. (ONLY NEED A SCALP OIL? SAVE BY PURCHASING A BOTTLE OF OUR PREVIOUS FORMULA HERE!)
Hair Directions: Apply 1-3 pumps to ends of hair after freshly blown or air-dried. This will seal in and prevent moisture loss from the hair, as is common in porous hair.
Ingredients: C13-15 Alkane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil*, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil*, Rosemarinus Officinalis L. Essential Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis ct Verbenone Essential Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Essential Oil*, Organic Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Essential Oil* *organic
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease