Intensive Protein Treatment
Strengthens and equalizes porosity and pH of chemically damaged hair. Now with hydrolyzed flax seeds for additional split end prevention!
Professional strength protein treatment to be used for post-service or damaged hair that needs a boost in strength. Spray onto damp hair and layer on our Recovery Mask for a 5 or 10-minute repairing service, or use as a leave-in. pH 4.0
Even for non-vegans, there are great benefits to using plant-based proteins: they are less likely to cause protein overload on the hair than products containing keratin or silk. This treatment contains a high amount of these plant proteins as an intensive treatment, which is why we are only offering it as an in-salon treatment. Send clients home with the rest of the Recovery range for upkeep on a Kavella Recovery service.
- Organic Aloe Vera Extract (86%!) As with most of our products, Aloe is the first ingredient in this product. Aloe Vera has a chemical make-up similar to that of keratin, rejuvenating the hair, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein is a great example of the power of plant-based proteins. Clinical studies show that after 5 uses, hair experiences a 79% reduction in stress during wet combing, 83% reduction of stress during dry combing and 51% increase in hair gloss! Considered to be a complete protein, it contains all 8 of the essential amino acids with the highest level of protein among grains. High levels of Cysteine, Cystine, Lysine, Methionine, Tryptophane and Tyrosine greatly enhance its ability to assist in the repair, protection and conditioning of hair.
- Hydrolyzed Baobab Protein is one of the most powerful repairing hair proteins derived from plants, which is why we use it in all our Recovery products. It contains hair-loving amino acids Cysteine, Methionine, and Phenylalanine. Combined, these amino acids provide exceptional damage recovery, nourishment and conditioning.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein: Forms moisture-absorbing film on the hair and is effective in repairing and conditioning damaged hair while adding shine and luster.
- Hydrolyzed Flax Protein: Stop split ends before they start
- Pathenol (ProVitamin B5): Humectant, emollient, glossifier, detangler and moisturizing agent.
- Polyquaternium-10 is a positively-charged hydroxyethylcellulose derived from plants. The positive charge allows the product to be drawn to damaged areas for enhanced and extended performance while offering glide, silkiness, and a conditioned feel to hair.